How can I help WALC?
Coast-to-coast, base support organizations are mobilizing groups to educate and support their military economic interests.
To secure WAFB’s future and the impact it has in the surrounding region, it is vital that Whiteman Area Leadership Council work to organize and reinforce efforts.
By contributing to Whiteman Area Leadership Council, you will support the effort of WALC to sustain and grow the long-term viability of Whiteman Air Force Base, including:
- Congressional and Pentagon visits to Washington D.C.
- Representing WAFB at events such as:
- Missouri Military Preparedness & Enhancement Commission
- Strategic Deterrent Coalition
- Association of Defense Communities
- Global Strike Command
- Stakeholder Education, Community, and Regional Outreach
- Collaboration with WAFB advocates to educate leaders and mitigate challenges and potential cuts to WAFB
Donate to WALC:
Whiteman Area Leadership Council is a 501(c)3 organization. All or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor.